*Nous offrons des cours en français, anglais ou espagnol.
- Time is TBDVirtual Training2. GLOBAL STANDARD FOR FOOD SAFETY: LEAD AUDITOR - ENGThis 5-day in-depth course will provide an understanding of the Standard in terms of the protocol, requirements and how to audit effectively. Delegates will gain an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, and learn how to undertake a BRC Global Standards audit
- Time is TBDLondon-Ontario3. GLOBAL STANDARD FOR FOOD: AUDITOR ISSUE 8This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRC Global Standards audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
- Thu, May 28London, Ontario4. GLOBAL STANDARD FOOD SAFETY: SITES TRAINING - ENGThis course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed
- Thu, May 21Virtual Training20. ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING (ENG)This course is to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of risk assessment and enable them to use different risk assessment models. This is particularly useful when implementing product safety management systems onsite, and when implementing the requirements of the BRCGS Standards
- Tue, May 05Virtual Training17. GLUTEN FREE PROGRAM CERTIFICATION (GFCP)- SITES (FR)GFCP is a set of voluntary certification Global Standards based on a preventative, science-based approach for managing the safe manufacturing and production of gluten-free products. The Gluten-Free Certification Program Global Standard Issue 3 has been published, with facility audits commencing Augu
- Tue, Apr 28WebinarParlons du risque (Webinar Gratuit)Comment évaluons nous le risque à l'interieur de nos industries? Dans cette serie de webinars de 30 minutes pendant 4 jours, nous voudrions discuter des risques avec vous et vous donner les points clès à tenir compte lors d'une évaluation des risques, reinforcer activitès et connaissances.