20. ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING (ENG)
Time & Location
About the Event
Language, English, French or Spanish
DURATION: 1 Day.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Auditors/ Consultants and Technical and quality personnel.
ASSESSMENT: Course assignment; Pass mark 75%.
COURSE SUMMARY: This course will provide delegates with an understanding of the key components of an environmental monitoring programme to identify potential microbiological risks in production and open product areas; in addition to explaining different sampling methods and key elements of a corrective action procedure.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES: At the end, delegates will:
• Understand Issue 8 requirements and key components of an environmental monitoring programme, including risk assessment, sampling location, target organisms, test methods, sample frequency, establishing control limits, appropriate corrective action, validation/ verification of the programme
• Describe appropriate target organisms and identify suitable sampling locations
• Explain different sampling methods
• Explain appropriate corrective action for environmental monitoring failures
• Develop an environmental monitoring programme